Hey You...

Condensed information. We live in the most interesting time. Crest of a wave. I'm eating ice cream with brown sugar. Boebert is getting groped on X. I don't know what could be better. It was the best of times it was the worst of times. What will happen next... People need to get a lot smarter. I don't have much hope. I hope they have souls. Again I don't have much hope. Sixth sense...six degrees of...no it's Cloud Atlas. Which is fucking cool. Six different lifetimes and finally the hot Chinese girl wakes up to realize she's a fast food worker. The modern version of a slave and in the end all like her become dog food. The meaning of life. Why are these the first things I say? Set the stage? Things are moving fast. I'm getting old fast. I don't like it at all. I'm hoping to get back on my feet though. Stand up again. Maybe for the last time. Who knows. I was shocked to realize I would die. I never really understood that until I thought about it some more. Life is short. Everybody has two lives...right? You read don't you? You can follow? People need to get smarter. It's hard with so many stupid people. The walking dead. Speak in metaphor. Jacob's Ladder. Let me know if you see me. Those who have ears to hear let them hear.


Popular posts from this blog

I hate lairs...

Learn...what I'm studying...the curriculum