I hate lairs...

 Liars...i fuking hate liars. They're everywhere. Everyone is lying. I hate them all. Insanity. Insanity is lies. Stupid people make fertile geound for lies. I hate them all. Lies...i fuking hate lies. I'm so sick of trying to make my way through this lavruthb of lies and all these lunatics that enable the lie. Some people tell big lies and get away with it. Right...

Liars. I fuking hate the liars. We should make a big list. I hate lies.

This fundamental idea behind conspiracy theories is that there's some bullshit somewhere...

There's so much evidence of bullshit...

The CIAs history is never ending bullshit.

I love truth. I have a mixed relationship with truth. A little schizophrenic right. I love truth. That's where my apostasy comes feom. I hate the liars. Just be honest. JS 40, 10, 10, 20, 23, 1a. Fuking bullshit.

They love sick fuks in position of power... 

It's time to burn the Vinyard.

Vetting truth... 

The propoganda is so thick...purposeful lies.

https://spotify.link/K0iExyJJlDb

Popular posts from this blog

Learn...what I'm studying...the curriculum